Please click on the link below to access the HMI Visit – July 2017 report.Ulceby St Nicholas 10033716 PDF Final.pdf
Please click on the link below to access the Post Ofsted Action Plan.June 17 Ulceby Post Ofsted Action Plan RAG with added evaluation by SE LAAT.docx Ulceby SDPlan April 2017 July 2018 Evaluations.docx
Please download the latest Ofsted report by clicking on the link below:-
Understanding a school inspection report
School inspection reports will have information such as:
- how well inspectors think the school is doing and what it could do to make things even better
- how well pupils are doing, both in their education and their overall well-being and personal development
- what parents and carers think about the school
- how up to date the school buildings are, including any boarding school living accommodation
- how any problems or complaints are dealt with
- how the school complies with rules and regulations
Ofsted School Data Dashboard
The School Data Dashboard provides a snapshot of school performance at Key Stages 1, 2 and 4. The dashboard can be used by school governors and by members of the public to check the performance of the school in which they are interested.
The School Data Dashboard complements the Ofsted school inspection report by providing an analysis of school performance over a three-year period.
Parent View gives you the chance to tell Ofsted what you think about your child’s school.
You can also access ‘Parent View’ by clicking below.