Please download the latest Ofsted report by clicking on the link below:-
HMI Visit – December 2017 report:
Previous HMI Visit – July 2017 report:
Please click on the link below to access the Post Ofsted Action Plan.
Understanding a school inspection report
School inspection reports will have information such as:
- how well inspectors think the school is doing and what it could do to make things even better
- how well pupils are doing, both in their education and their overall well-being and personal development
- what parents and carers think about the school
- how up to date the school buildings are, including any boarding school living accommodation
- how any problems or complaints are dealt with
- how the school complies with rules and regulations
Parent View gives you the chance to tell Ofsted what you think about your child’s school.
You can also access ‘Parent View’ by clicking below.