Ulceby School Endowment Trust
In 1722 Thomas Richardson bequeathed money and more than 20 acres of land for the education of the poor in Ulceby subsequently The Charity of Thomas Richardson was set up..
Under the Charities Act 1960 the Trustees were obliged to register the charity.. The Charity Commissioners approved the Objects of the Charity of Thomas Richardson as follows::
“AA school for the benefit of the poor of Ulceby for ever by providing equipment, activities and special benefits for Ulceby St. Nicholas C of E school in areas where such assistance is not available from the local education authority” and the name was changed to Ulceby School Endowment Trust
The trustees have further extend ed the scope of provision to Ulceby residents whose children may need specialised equipment to aid their education.. Any clubs or organizations who are providing educational programs may also apply for help although it must be emphasised that the trust doe s not give financial grants..
For further details please contact the chair of trustees at: firstname.lastname@example.org